Thursday, April 26, 2007

M&M (Message for Me)

It's not every day
That I meet someone like you
who I feel so at home with,
who I wish to spend
the rest of my life with.
But it is every day
I want to share into your eyes
and hold your hand in mine.
It is every moment
I wish to bring you
all the happiness there is...

....Reason why I sent you
this card--
to let you know how much
you're thought of and loved,
wherever I am,
whatever I do
and whatever time of day.

Love and Joy
Always

(Message from the other card she give)
***************************************
All I want to say has been
written in this card already.
Just want to thank you for everthing &
for coming into my life.
Hope you won't change & you'll love me more
as much as i love you...
****************************************

No comments: