Sunday, May 20, 2007

Will you marry me?

It was a busy afternoon yet I feel I still have a mission to accomplish.
To buy her and engagement ring and ask her to marry me.
There are a lot of perfect places that I could think, lot of words that I could say.
I want it to be perfect.
I want her to be happy. That has been my goal and my happiness since were together. To see her smile, to see how happy she was makes my life complete.

When I drop by at her room, everything was so different... I could feel she is not alright.. I could feel she is sad, she is mad.. There was a mixed of emotions that plays into her heart. Those feelings i could feel.

I wanted to propose to her in a very nice place yet i feel like I should ask her now.
In her room?(question that pop-up into my mind).
What about those perfect places? perfect settings?

We'll I just feel its the right time to ask her.
I want her to feel secure.. I want her to feel how much i really love her.
I want her to know how i am ready to be with her. How I want her to be with me forever. She's the one I've been looking, for all these years...
How lucky I am to have her...
Seems to me that I am in a perfect dream when I am with her...
(to be continued)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D you sound very much in love.. it's great to be in love..:D

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for the second part.. =)