Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Chef Cook and the Assistant

My wife not only knows how to cook but she's the best cook for me ever.
She also has a very good assistant cook in favor of me of course. :P

It was Sunday my wife and I decided to cook our very first menu in our parents house, her specialty, the so called "beef steak".
And that was best beef steak I have.
We did a lot of stuff preparing for our menu. I did the market chores and I help my wife slicing and pounding the beef. It was a tough task, every 'coz every slice you have to make sure that you had pounded it with the knife well without destroying the meat.
After slicing and pounding my wife did her trick on combining all the ingredients and make sure that the meat absorbs that.

After few minutes dinner was ready. Sure it smells great and delicious.
I had my first bite of my wife & her assistant's specialty "the beef steak". And sure, iT was the best beef steak I have.
Our family were also surprised how good my wife in cooking.
They all like it and even my sister ask my mother if she could cook our beef steak the way my wife did it.

Actually, I never thought my wife would be a great cook. Everyday, she just surprises me.
She is not just the best cook but a very responsible and caring & thoughtful wife to me.

For me, she is the best wife in the whole world.

No comments: