Monday, April 16, 2007

Almost Done with my Blog

Funny how i forget my username and password of my beloved blog. :P
It took me whole day to figure out that information..
I was desperate.. Tried to follow instructions that could help me recover...
How could I remember my username when it is my email address that i used? (Hope this blog will help me log-in my blog without any trouble...) How could I recover my username when the
email address i was so sure that I used is not valid.
How could I recover my username when I thought i was using the old blog version not the new one.
Well, lucky me... Before, one last try, before going home.. I did luckily entered a username, that i thought isn't right but turns out to be the one...
Guess, I still have this blog.. :) I could still update this blog of mine:)
And this blog will be my hint of what my username is and that i'm using the new version of blogspot :P... Thanks a lot my forgetful mind for remembering... Got to go now... Ciao...

No comments: