Monday, April 16, 2007

AmazinG DreaM

I used to have dreams when I was a child... Me flying in space, me fighting evil spirits, me as a superman... Me in a very nice place, me seeing the shadow of a girl in a very nice garden...
Lot of dreams I had... But that seems to dwindle as years passed by.
I never had a dream this past few years... Maybe I was stressed in my work that I could not dream of something anymore... But last night was different...

Last night... I had a dream...
I saw my honey beside me... Telling me to hug her... Her voice was soft and was so real...
I hugged her, she placed her head in my chest... and it was the best sleep I have... Ever...

Early morning I texted her for an early morning greetings..
I told her about my dream...
I told her that she want me to hug her...

And she was shocked that we both have the same dreams...
She asked me if I really dreamed that...
Sure I really am...

She told me how she wants me to hug her always... That she dreamed that I was beside her... that she wants to be embraced.

I can't explain why, that even in our dreams we are connected to each other...
Maybe because we are really meant to each other...
Maybe I think of her a lot that even in my sleep she is still there.
That even in my unconsious mind, I still want to be with her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was really amazed we shared one dream..guess wer connected or something..well, we just shared same feelings i guess...lov u hon..mwah..