Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Talk mOre Pay LesS :)

She brought us a pair of Sun Cellular Sim for us to have unlimited call for 7 days...
She was concerned that my smart plan bill will reach to each each limit that we could no longer talk or txt each other.. She was concerned of how much I spent in my plan to call her at night.
How sweet of her!:) Gives us unlimited calls while paying less than my smart plan..
(Before going to bed, I called her thru my cellphone coz she didnt have a landline in their apt.
You just dont know how i loved to hear her soft and tender voice before our night ends..
Just this night we like spent at least 15minutes call time in my smart plan...)
Now we spent like 3 hrs talking before going to bed... If not because of my cell battery was empty, we could spend all night talking to each other... I dont have a charger at home for my Nokia phone.. There were two chargers at home.. One for samsung and one for Nokia 6030 (?).
My phone belongs to a primitive class of Nokia phone. I could not afford or dont like to buy a high priced high tech phones... Coz for me.. I loved my cellphone... I'm proud that I have bought it for around 3K... This is the latest phone that I own.. And this is the phone that lasts for like 2 years...

to be continued... have to go home... pls excuse my grammar :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ii had aguess on what u would write..but it too..bitin..