Wednesday, April 25, 2007

In Her Room

Last night, as i knocked on her room, the door suddenly opened. I thought she had opened the door but turns out it opened itself. The door was not properly closed.
I entered into her room without making any sound. There I see her lying on her bed. She was sick. She was sleeping like a sick angel. I could feel she was really tired and needed a rest so I was just staring at her tired yet angelic face. She is the most beautiful girl for me. Thinking to myself how lucky I am to have her.
Not for so long that she woke up and noticed me.
She told me if I noticed something in her room. I said no (Of course, Im too busy staring at her while she was sleeping :)).
I started to look around the walls, her cabinets then I see our picture together in a frame with a clock on the side. It was cute and I'm so happy she was able to placed our picture in a frame.
Then, she told me if that is all I noticed in her room.
I see these two cards with a note outside "to: Honey".
These were the cards she was telling about. She forgot to give it to me.
The cards were dated 20 of April 2007 and 25 of April 2007.
I was speechless while reading all the messages in the card. I was overwhelmed and happy.
I felt like these are the message I want for her but instead the message was for me given by her.
The exact emotions I feel, I could not describe.
But one thing for sure...
That I love her and I'm going to love her forever..

*********************************************************
Here are the message of the card; (Just want it to share)
*********************************************************
Card dated 20th of April 2007

Card message;

My life changed a great deal
since you came along.
It's like a brand new world
opened up for me,
a world filled with hope and joy,
a world where anything can happen
because you're there to help me
realize my dreams.
And I knew right there and then
that you must be someone really special
to make me feel that way.
And I was right.

Message inside she wrote:

I don't have much to tell you..
I just want you to know that Im really glad you came into my life.
You made me realize how truly happy love can be...
Loving & to be loved is a nice feeling I feel right now.
I know we have so much to encounter &
I hope we could conquer it all
And let our love binds us together. I love you hon... I really do.

Loving Always,
Honey May2x

Other message;

Dearest Honey,

You're the one
I was waiting for all along,
the one I wish to spend forever with.
And though I don't know
what I did to ever deserve you,
one thing I'm sure of is that
I'll bring you the best of my love...
always!

I Love You... mwah...
Always & Forever,
Your Honey

(other card msg continued in other article)

No comments: