Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I had searched and She Found me

i have this extreme feeling.. out of the blue i received a call from someone.that someone.... that i have been looking for... i been contacting everyone of all of our college friends. hoping that they could give me at least her number. I have found her friends number but not hers. i have conquered all the internet, search every site available that might have an info about her. and again i have found all my other college friend but not hers. We have not seen each other since graduation in college, that was Oct 2000 (wow, it's almost 7 years). I have been longing to find her, to contact, to see her and talk to her...
And finally, out of the blue, i received a call from a stranger. She let me guess her but i couldn't. When she tells me her name, i was like shocked.. (inside of me: what? she called me? she have my number? wow, this is the girl that i have been looking for.)...
Back in college days, there was only one girl who really got my attention. She was my ultimate crush back in college.Those were the days that whe she spoke in from front me, I just can't get my eyes off her. I got these strange feeling. I can't talk to her fluently because of the mixed emotions i have inside me. I am speachless when she is around. Im feeling cold and intense.. We were friends back then.. i wanted to tell her about my feelings toward her. But i just cant. I got chill everytime i attempt to tell her, my lips are frozen, my tongue are tied, and my body's shaking. Yes i know i belong to the group called "TORPEDO".. I wasnt able to tell her about my feelings until we graduated and part ways to practise our profession...
These i think the reason why until these days, I've been looking for her.To tell her, to see if I have these same feeling for her when we see each other.
The first question i asked her was, how was she? it's been a while, like million years since we have talked. Then i make sure I got her cell number.. I want to make sure, i can still talked to her. And want to make sure that i could see her. I recorded her landline number, that was used to call me.. Just for back-up.. (thanks that we have caller id in the office).
It was'nt long enough that she have to cut our conversation.. Maybe her boss is coming..She said she'd call me back.. Less than five minutes... That's all it matters.. To me these was the great day for me... Finally I have talked to her... The next thing will be... to see her.. from there, nobody knows what will happen next...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i'm a hopeless romantic. but i really "feel" you pouring out your soul and i could sense how deeply in love you are with your girl.. makes me think and smile knowing that guys like you still exist! =) lucky her and happy for u guys! ΓΌ

Anonymous said...

thanks t3e.. yes, i am very much in love... I could not ask for more :P hope u'll meet the right person for you..