Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Card's Note

I still cant imagine myself that I have found a girl that I will love this much.
After my hurting experience in my first love story, I find it very difficult to level that love that I have felt before. My life is very complicated since then...
Life is amazing as it is... Life is unpredictable..
Now, i wake up smiling while thinking of her...
Now, i have this girl that i want to be with always...

It's amazing how we met again... After almost 7 years from the day i graduated in college.. I have not seen her then..
Most of my friends just say wow when they heard our story...
Me myself could not even imagine...
I have love this girl very much that i could give up everything i have for her...

Last week, she txt me if this if i'm sure of my feeling for her... I could sense that she have doubt about my feelings...
And it suddens me... It hurt that the girl you love most have this doubts...
I did not reply to her text, instead plan to give her flowers...

I choose the pink rose... cause it means "Please believe me"...
Together with the dozen of pink roses is this card...
Inside this card, i have placed this note... This is what i feel and find it no trouble in writing this message to her...

*********************************************************
Yes, these flowers are beautiful.. But these are incomparable to you.. I could not think of anything as beautiful as you are..Yes, these flowers represents sweetness and very romantic.. But these could not even match my feelings towards you...
Your smile, ur face and ur eyes.. are all i always want to see...Your hands are all i want to hold..
Yes, your my long time crush in college.. But that change now.. Your not my crush anymore.. 'coz something deeper than that, i feel..I want you to know that...
I LOVE YOU... and I love you more as i know you more...

*************************************************

And these was her reply;

**************************************************
Im speechles rely tanks 4 d flowers i lov it rely,tank u,lov u 2!ΓΌ
**************************************************

When i receive this txt message from her, I smiled... My heart smiled..

I will do anything to show to her how much i love her...

I have this fear that loving again will just hurt myself...
But these is the risk i'm willing to take...
I'm happy with these feeling...
I love her and that's all that matters...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u really surprised me...i was confused that time of your feelings for me..u fill it all..thank u so much..u just dont know how i care for you..lov u..mwah..