Wednesday, April 11, 2007

She Can Read my Mind

Yesterday, i receive a lot of txt messages from someone i dont recognize.
I tried to ignore it but it just keep beeping on my cellphone. That someone also tried to call my cellphone...
I could not stand it anymore but to reply... I said "Sori, i dont recognize ur no.". I found out that someone is a she... She said that she got my number from a friend of hers..
That she had a crush on me (really?)... and want to be my friend...

Not so long ago, or just few weeks ago I have decided to stop all this flirting text messages of mine.. I stopped all my searching for a girl... I have decided to focus myself the the girl I love most. I'm not interested in texting someone I do not know... I don't have time for those kind of thing... Only one person, i'm interested in texting and calling.. That is my girl.. My only girl...

So, I replied to that unnamed texter "Nope, Sori".
That didnt stop her from texting me.. Series of txt messages i received... It was her last message that trigger me to answer her txt " do you have a Gf? if you do i will stop txting you"..
Then I replied " Yes I have"...
But still that reply of mine did not stop her.. She started to talked about us...
She started to guess that im not true to my GF... She started to tell me that i'm playing safe...
That angers me... How can someone say that? When she didn't even know who I aM? and who my girlfriend is...
So i did reply to her txt message again with anger "Pls stop bothering me! and stop assuming!"...
I know this kinda rude but she deserves that...
It was then she replied "she wont bother me again and wont txt me again"..

Well i feel relieve with her last text... At last she understands...

Few minutes after my Gf txted me that she had a dream.. She had a dream that someone is bothering me...
reading her txt amazed me.. This is not the first time that she can read my mind... Seems like she is connected to me that even were far from each other she could feel what i feel...
I know this is weird but its true...
Call it girls intuition...

I told her the truth about the unknown texter...
She was also amazed about his dream that someone is really bothering me..
She said that she trust me...
I feel glad... I said to her that, that day that she called me, I have already decided to love her...
That I will give up all I have for her...
My complicated life has just ended.. My search was over...
I hve her... I love her... I want to be with her for the rest of my life...
I never did feel this way before....

No comments: